"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Miscellanious Creations

So I thought I'd gather together all the things I've made recently into one easy to read post as each one is a small project.
1. Mouse ears

These were made using craft foam and craft felt. Very simple and quick to make I glued the felt and doam layer together, then folded in half and glued the bottom of the ear together. Then glued on a hair clip.
2. Steampunk-ish trinket box

Made from the remains of a pringles container I cut up for....
3. Time ring (ok its more of a bangle but its called a time ring in doctor who)


I had the stick on gems in my stash. It was very easy to make. If a little tedious letting each layer of paint dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment