"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Saturday, September 6, 2014

HSF 2014 - Challenge #16 - Terminology (Reticule)

The Challenge: #16 Terminology - Reticule

Fabric: Cotton fabric, lining fabric

Pattern: none. self drafted.
Year: 1795-1820
Notions: Gold trim, gold lacing.

How historically accurate is it? Its the right shape, but due to deadlines I used the machine and the lining is synthetic.

Hours to complete: Took me 1 morning...so couple of hours, that included drafting the pattern.

First worn: N/A
Total cost: Its made from scraps, leftover from my spencer so hard to calculate.

So my submission for the terminology challenge is Reticule. It was final peice in my regency outfit I needed to complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment