"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sewing Bee 2014 - WWID

The purpose of this little 'article' is when watching The Great British Sewing Bee' I always think up what I would do if I was on the show. And before the 100th person says "you should apply"….I wouldn't be comfortable with sewing etc. with camera's watching and that pressure. Plus I am not that good with a sewing machine. I'm not one of those people with a special foot for every eventuality. So I'd need to sew a lot by hand.
I would sew-a-long with the show but I don't have time as I have several sew-a-longs on the go. So this will just be hypothetical.
I'll examine each challenge each week saying what I would sew and why and how. Where I might go wrong and where I'd excel.

All the posts in this series will have the tag SewingBeeWWID14

No comments:

Post a Comment