"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Doctor Who Craftyness

I've been planning to make some buttons for a little while to go on my doctor who waistcoat. But I had lots of the polymer clay left over so....I went a bit crafty mad.

Key and buttons

First I made my buttons with gallifreyian script on....then some 'clock' buttons. Also made a TARDIS key like the one from the doctor who tv movie.

I then made two 'keys....
Ornate key
....one with a fragment of a stone from metabelis 3 in it. ;)
Ornate key 2
I also made a few things to fill some 'bottles' to make those bottle necklaces you find on etsy.
Bottle Necklace

That was fun....might do a few more of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment