So I used the Portrait Blouse pattern from Gerties new book for better sewing. First of all I tissue fitted and tilted the dart so it was in the right place for my bust apex. Then I changed the neckline and drafted a collar.
Then when I cut out the fabric I pin fitted to find that I had to move the back 'tucks' to accommodate the hip/waist ratio. Shuffled them up to midwaist.
Originally I planned to add a peter pan collar but I found 2 issues.
1. as in the image above the collar wouldn't sit flat 2. the collar was a little to small didn't have the wiggle room needed for putting it on over my head with just side zip opening.
So made a keyhole neckline with a button. I didn't add the sleeves and kept as original.