"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Vintage Fair in York

So I had a little itty bitty holiday in York. Had some time to wander round the city on 2nd day. Just at the point where I was looking at the map wondering what to do next (not much open on a sunday) got handed a flyer.

'York does vintage' at the Merchant Adventurers Hall. Decided to pop in. The building as a setting added interest (I do like a historic building.)
Two floors of stalls with entertainment. 
Really enjoyed looking through all the stalls. Took inspiration from looking at vintage pieces up close.
Love that yellow dress!

Also got my hair done at the hair & make up stall.


Missed out on the dancing as had to rush off to catch the coach. :sad face:

Definately if I saw another one would go again.


No comments:

Post a Comment