"Resign yourself, Catherine! Shops must be visited! Money must be spent! Do you think you could bear it?" - Northanger Abbey

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some purchases

Well I couldn't go the whole day there without buying something...
So I have some more patterns
The blouse is like the blouses I buy, waiscoat as an intro to tailoring, the tunic dress as could make good 20's dress, and last dress coz it looked like it could pass for retro.

Also bough some lovely buttons
And some more needles, pins and a seam ripper (I lost the other one down side of the sofa).


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I WANT WANT those floral wooden buttons! WANT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the company I got them from
      http://www.talismanbuttons.co.uk/
      I think they do mail order

      Delete